Please contact us for any issues you may have regarding the setup of your internet which may include but not limited to:
- Connection problems
- Slow internet speeds
- Set up walk-through
If your question remains unanswered and you still need help please give us a call or text to our line.
- While we do not have a hard cap or limit on data, the “Cell Carriers” reserve the right to suspend service if they feel you are “abusing the network”. This typically happens over 800GB of usage in 1 billing period. We recommend to monitor your data usage via the routers admin panel.
- Here are a few things that are prohibited from being used under our service but not limited to:
- Running a server
- Torrenting / P2P File Sharing
- Data Abuse
- Your Subscription Will Auto Renew Using The Payment Method From This Transaction. Autopay Is A Requirement.
- You may log into your account and select to cancel your subscription. You may also call or text us at 931-488-4123 to have your account closed
- Your trial period starts on the day of delivery, not the day you start using the service.
- You will need to notify us via call/text at 931-488-4123 (not email) to cancel prior to the end of your 5-day trial to qualify for a refund.
- All shipping fees are non refundable, this includes if you requested for expedited shipping
- Credit card processing fees: When using a credit card there is a processing fee of 3% (not charged to you). This fee is will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Returned devices must be in “Like New” condition and are carefully inspected for any damages including but not limited to: OEM box, Router, accessories.
* Customers ordering a sim card only (using previous equipment from us) will not have a trial period.
Download & upload speeds depend highly on a few things:
- Surrounding foliage density
- Distance from the nearest cell tower
- Metal roof
Average speeds are 20mbps -50mbps but we’ve witnessed as high as 200+mbps download speeds and up to 50mbps upload speeds.
For locations with a metal roof or low signal we recommend an outside antenna, please contact us more for info.
YES! You will need a subscription to each app you’d like to use to stream. For live TV we do not recommend HULU Live as they are not LTE friendly.
YES! Keep in mind you will get a strict NAT using our blue plan and a moderate NAT with our pink plan.